New concert reservations open TEN DAYS before concert date. The concert announcement below will show the last concert announcement UNTIL new announcement date.
Schedule of Artists
CONCERT SCHEDULE 2017 (WIP):
What artists are saying about FMHC Series
"Full Moon is by far the best house concert, and one of the best gigs of any kind, I've ever played. Mark and the team at Full Moon run a very efficient and sophisticated network which ensures high interest in the shows and maximum turnout. My Thursday night, 90-strong audience was very generous and could not have been more engaged. This is a gig which is a privilege for any musician to play." - Rupert Wates (Performer of the year & 20+ songwriting awards)
Sounds of Artists to Come:
Former Artists to Visit FMHCS:
CONCERT SCHEDULE 2016:
- FEBRUARY 11 - Sawtooth Brothers - Listen HERE
- APRIL 7 - Speedbumps - Listen HERE
- MAY 19 - Harpeth Rising - Listen HERE
- JUNE 23 - Mike Mangione & the Union - Listen HERE
- JULY 29 - Grand Marquis- Listen HERE
- AUGUST 11 - Olivia Mainville & the Aquatic Troupe - Listen HERE
- SEPTEMBER 8 - Appleseed Collective - Listen HERE
CONCERT SCHEDULE 2015:
CONCERTS SHOWN in 2014:
- MAY 15- David Mallett davidmallett.com who wrote "The Garden Song", covered by John Denver, Alison Krauss, Joan Baez, Muppets, Pete Seeger, Arlo Guthrie et al.
- JUNE 12 - Flagship Romance www.flagshipromance.com - a young male/female duo from Florida with fresh new sounds.
- AUGUST 8 (FRI)- Grand Marquis grandmarquis.net - our popular jazz-rock-swing band from Kansas City returns!
- SEPTEMBER 11 - Rupert Wates rupertwates.com - London born Rupert Wates has been a full-time songwriter since 1994 and has won over 25 songwriting awards since 2007.
- OCTOBER 16 - The Accidentals moreaccidentals.com